Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday Snapshots: 2nd ed.

Superbowl Sunday!! Packers won the Steelers. Okay, so I wasn't watching wholeheartedly, I mostly like this little American "holiday" for the friends and food.
It was a great day overall.  Started the morning off with going to church, then headed home for a straight-up cooking marathon.  I even recruited Bryan to help.  I am on a mission to make a meal plan for two weeks!!  So far, im off to a good start.  Got my grocery shopping done and so far I have made an appetizer for the game tonight: Parmesean Gnocchi, Chicken casserole for Wednesday night, homeade marinara and chicken stock for future recipes, and pureed spinach for Finn.
I made a huge mess in the kitchen, and I recruited Bryan to help do dishes- love that man!!
We also had the pleasure of watching a friends' baby girl, while they had an afternoon to themselves; so Finn had a playdate today.  It was a beautiful sunny day, and far too short.  I am having problems with my pictures that I actually took today, so Ill leave some from a past Sunday in December...

Finn's Justin Timberlake outfit

Loves his bath time

Red Cardinal in our back yard

Have a great week!

1 comment: