Sunday, October 23, 2011

Its My One Year Blog Anniversary!!!

Better late then never, but I had to give a shout-out to the Anniversary of my Blog.  Reading back one year ago on October 22, 2010, so many things have changed!  Foremost, I don't even live in Del Rio, Texas any more, my son is now 16 months old and I have a husband who is currently in Afghanistan.  Also, as an honorable mention, we no longer have a mouse sharing our residence anymore ;-) He was a friendly little guy, but he had to go. 

Blogging has been an interesting outlet for me to declutter my brain.  I am not sure that anybody reads my posts, but I never intended it to be extra-public.  I mostly have just wanted to chronicle events in my life and write about things that are interesting to me.  I don't even think i am a good writer, but my husband enjoys reading my voice, so if anything, Ill continue to write something for him to read and me to look back on.  I always intended to have one of those neat little leather bound journals to write in daily or whatever, but I never do.  I have even neglected my blog during the last 5 months and am now recalling past events, stories, and posts that I have been wanting to write about.  So my next years blog resolution will be to visit more often and hopefully make improvements on my page.  I still cant figure out how to personalize my page!  How do you do it?

If you are one of my 'followers' I hope that you continue to be interested, entertained, inspired, and even drop me a comment now and again so I know you are out there.

So cheers to me and til next year...

Peace, Love and Young at Heart
             <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment