Tuesday, January 4, 2011

How in the Heck?

Okay, so I consider myself a fairly computer savvy person; I can figure out most programs, navigating, searching, shopping,* uploading and using the various social networks and forums; but for the life of me, I can't figure out this blogging thing!! How do you personalize your blog?  Also, I keep changing my title... I wan to think of something cute and catchy.  Any suggestions? (Not like i will be able to figure out how to read them or anything...)
I will figure this out, I will figure this out...
Just keep swimming...
Til next time.

1 comment:

  1. Hey friend,

    We'll get you set up with a design, don't you worry ;). You can either do it yourself with html, or if you're like most of America and have no idea what that means you can use a preset layout on the blogger "design" tab or you can Google "free blogger layouts" and find some amazing designs created by people with a lot more time and skill than most of us have. Most of the sites have step-by-step directions how to upload the code into your blog site, but if not let me know and I'll help you!

    Welcome to the blogging world :)

    ReplyDelete