Thursday, January 27, 2011
We Are Adults Now.
I just wanted to give a shout-out to my amazing husband. We have endured so much in our short almost 4 years of marriage. Last night we had amazing conversation about God and politics over a few glasses of wine. TV was off, baby was asleep and we were just relishing in the company of one another. I love that even today, I am living off of thee energy that our conversation produced. I am so thankful to have met my soul mate, best friend and accomplice at such an "early" age. Although we are very different, we are so much alike and I truly believe that we were meant to be together. Bryan, I love you more than you will ever know, and I will always look forward to good conversation and laughter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love this :)
ReplyDelete